Please contact the school office regarding the current arrangements in place for tours of prospective parents. Please email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Colville Primary nursery offers comprehensive education and child-care as well as a range of ways to fund your place (with reduced costs for those who qualify).
Annually, we will enrol:
- Full time 3 and 4-year-old children. All children are expected to attend the core day 8.40am-3.20pm Monday to Friday.
- up to 12 children who turn 3 years old during the term of admission. These are fee paying places unless your child is entitled to the 15 free funded hours through the ‘2 Year Old’ offer. Each 2 year old child can attend for 15 hours per week, there are options to increase the hours of attendance if we have the capacity.
Children are organised into small groups with a qualified key person to lead their learning. Please note we offer before and after school care, 7.45am-5.45pm, to nursery children once they are settled and can cope with the long day.
Enrolment starts in January of each year and continues until all places are filled. All places are allocated by the Executive Head. We are able to accommodate a maximum of 60 pupils within any session.
We use the following criteria to allocate places to 3 and 4-year-olds:
Full-time funding options for 3 and 4-year-olds in our nursery;
Option A. To accept the nursery place using Option A you will need to check whether you are eligible for the government funding for ‘30 hours of free childcare’. You can apply to HMRC for the 30 hour offer from when your child is 2 years and 36 weeks old.
For your child to access five full time days over the week, we ask that you spend your 30 hour childcare allocation with us and pay £185 per term to top-up the full week (from January 2024 this fee will be £200). The full week comprises of 31 hrs 50 minutes at school. There are three terms per school year. The termly top-up fee is payable in advance before the start of each term and includes a snack fee. In addition, there is a daily contribution for a school meal.
Your eligibility for the 30 hour offer depends on:
To be eligible you will need to meet the requirements set out on the HMRC website, you can check and apply here: https://www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare
If you are eligible to the 30-hour offer, you will receive an 11-digit code that you will need to provide to the school before your child starts, along with your National Insurance Number. You must have a valid code by the end of the month before a new term starts.
During your child’s year in the nursery you will have to reconfirm your eligibility by logging into your HMRC childcare account every 3 months, the school will check this termly during your child’s enrolment in the nursery. If you apply for your code more than 3 months before the term starts, you will have to reconfirm your eligibility in your account in order to keep your code valid. If you become ineligible to the 30 hour offer or if you do not reconfirm your eligibility in time for the start of a new term your funding option will change to a fee paying place (Option B).
Option B. If you are not entitled to the '30 hours of childcare' offer but are entitled to the ’15 hours of childcare’ offer, your child can still attend full time. The charge for this fee paying place is £1770 per term (from January 2024 this fee will be £1910), this includes a snack fee. This can be paid in instalments. In addition, there is a daily contribution for a school meal. There are three terms per school year.
We use the following criteria to allocate places to rising 3-year-olds (children who turn 3 years old in the term of their admission):
The funding options for rising-3 are outlined below:
Option C. Your child can start with us in a rising-3 place if you are eligible to the 2-year-old offer. We accept 2 year olds starting in the term that they are turning 3 years old. The place is a part-time place (attendance each morning only) for the first term of attendance.
Who is eligible?
Families must be in receipt of one or more of the following:
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
To apply please see the website: https://tri-borough.cloud.servelec-synergy.com/Bi-Borough/Synergy/Parents/default.aspx
Option D. You could choose to pay fees for your child’s rising-3 place.
There are three potential options of attendance/fees, you can include your preferred selection on acceptance of an offer;
1. Part-time attendance (each morning until 12.15pm) for the first term of attendance. The charge is £1870 for this pattern of attendance for the term (from January 2024 this fee will be £2020).
2. Part-time attendance (each morning until 12.15pm) for the first half of the term and full time attendance (8.50am to 3.20pm) from after the half term. The charge is £2805 for this pattern of attendance (from January 2024 the fee will be £3210).
3. Full-time attendance for the whole term (once settled in the nursery your child will attend Monday to Friday between the times of 8.50am and 3.20pm). The charge is £3740 for this pattern of attendance (from January 2024 the fee will be £4040).
The termly fee includes a snack fee and can be paid in instalments. In addition, there is a daily contribution for a school meal.
From the second term of attendance, all rising-3 pupils will be expected to attend full time and the funding options change to A or B, outlined above.