We believe that school uniform gives each child and our school community a sense of identity and encourages pride in our school. School Uniform is compulsory at Colville Primary School. Our policy will be added to this website when it is agreed by governors in September 2022.
Items marked with * are purchased online through your 'My Child at School' MCAS (items ordered by 10am on Wednesdays will be distributed to your child's class on the Thursday of that week).
The full uniform for Nursery to Year 6 is listed below.
- Any headbands etc. must be plain red, white or black
- Only religious headwear is wearable indoors
- Headscarves, worn for religious purposes, must be plain
- A white polo shirt with the school logo
- Plain black jogging bottoms- no designs (optional to wear the plain charcoal grey trousers)
- Black trainers (optional to wear black shoes)
- Black rucksack (optional to buy the logo bag)
Reception to Year 6
- A red Colville sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- A white polo shirt with the school logo (not plain white shirts or polo shirts)
- Trousers, skirts, dress shorts or skorts -must be plain charcoal grey (no pinafores)
- Below the knee socks or tights - must be plain black (the exception is plain white socks which can be worn with the summer dress)
- Children in Recpetion to Year 6 must wear plain black shoes with black socks. Boots are not permitted inside school.
We would prefer that children do not wear earrings. Earrings that are larger than a small stud and nail varnish are not permitted.
Summer Uniform (after Easter to October half term)
(These may be worn instead of the regular uniform)
- Red checked dress with logo and plain white socks
- Plain grey trouser shorts with plain black socks
School PE kit includes:
- Plain black bottoms/shorts, a plain white t-shirt and a pair of trainers.
- A grey school sweatshirt with a logo* (for Reception to Year 6)
- Children need a pair of trainers to wear during PE lessons.
- Jewellery is not permitted during PE - this includes all earrings.
Children should have a plain black rucksack. It is optional to purchase the school’s black bag with our logo. Bags must be kept in good condition, free of markings.
Children in recpetion need a separate PE bag. They will then bring this back home with their school uniform after their PE lesson.